Monday, December 31, 2012

31 December 2012 ~ A Month of Reflection


Close your eyes and imagine yourself on January 1, 2014. Where do you want to be – in your heart, in your soul, in the world? [Author: Lee]


I want most of all things simply to BE come 1 January 2013.

If I get that want supplied for 365 MORE days, one 24-hours at a time, then I hope to BE living a well-loved Life come January 1, 2014.

Really, this is all that I want any day, every day. Always.

To BE living a well-loved Life.

It is NOT so much to ask and yet only Now, in my 60th year on this Planet, am I clear that THIS is all and everything I want.

The miracle of this Life I have enJOYed up until Now is never something I take for granted.

Anymore…

But I was NOT always so gracious nor circumspect.

I wish to BE someone whom people smile when they think of.

I hope to BE someone who never misses the opportunity to encourage someone else. 

Who holds a good and wondrous thought for all whose lives cross my own.

I need nothing BEfore I can BE happy. Another milestone realisation for me.

I hope always to BE kinder than necessary. 

Able to show deep compassion for all who travel alongside of me, in person or spirit.

I hope for laughter.

And tears.

A hand to hold Now and Again.

A hug to share.

Good and wondrous miracles to touch those I am blessed to know…

1 comment:

Terrie said...

You've been so amazingly open and full of insights this month. I love your 2013 thoughts and they're all something we can aspire to. Be kinder than necessary - a perfect goal! :)

Happy New Year Currie - I look forward to a year of growth and artistic fun for both of us!