What are the 10 things I am most proud of accomplishing this year?
What are 10 things on the to do list for next year?
I was all about making two simple lists for both of these so here's the copy and paste of that earlier morning mission...
- Completing what I started [up until today] with 366 Daze of Grace.
- Working all the year through [up til this week] on A Year With Myself.
- Selling GraceLand and making that $ last me from April until December [still some left!!!]
- Changing my eating practises and the foods and drinks I eat and drink.
- Walking. Lot and lots of walking. An almost overnight loss of weight and inches.
- Learning how Digital Fiddling + my art + my words can work so Beautimously!!
- Participating in Creative Every Day, Photo Art Friday, Artist’s Play Room, and Texture Tuesday. Also ICAD2 & Daily Paper Prompt & Art Every Day Month 2012.
- Eliminating my debt and learning to live on MY fixed income.
- Talking with Timmy each and every week for a YEAR as of Now!!!!
- Really Letting Go of stuff & things as well as FEELINGS & ways of thinkingandfeeling that don’t serve me or anyone else at all.
- Continue my Daily Creative Practise.
- BEgin DOing Meaningful Work where I can really Make a Difference AND the money I need in addition to SSDI with the Ticket-to-Work Program helped by VR + SAF.
- Find fun, simple, easy, and effective ways to let my art pay for itself + allow me to GIVE to people, places, and things which I BElieve in and want to support.
- Participate in 2013 Year of the Giraffe and go to Art Camp for Women for my 60th birthday celebration of ME!!
- Publish 366 Daze of Grace.
- Build relationships with people who get me and enJOY DOing what I enJOY DOing [so we can DO things together, even if at a distance!!!]
- More walks on the beach, more quiet time meditating & visualising, and LESS worryhurryrush.
- Take care that my lappie is always happy, healthy, and working optimally.
- enJOY what I have and enJOY having less stuff and MORE experiences, moments, and connections.
- Live each day with an open heart and keen mind and lots of love and laughter.