Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26 December 2012 ~ A Month of Reflection


Is there a time to which you would like to return? Describe it: the sights, sounds, smells, who was there, what was going on. Why would you like to return? [Author: Lee]


I am going to assume this means a time in 2012. 

And you know, there isn’t really a time BEcause once I start thinking of one it reminds me of another and then there is that OTHER another that jumps up and down asking me to choose it…

This is a nice way to feel, especially for someone who has spent whole decades obsessed with rewriting the Past.

Today I am happy just to BE.

And to have BEEN.

Alive.

Engaged with Life.

Loved.

Loving another and others.

Filled with laughter.

Overflowing with tears.

I love my Life Now and each day I’m content to leave it and let it go when it is over. 

That is nowhere I want to leave. 

Nor return to the time when I could NOT Let Go deeply.

If there were the ability to return to a Time Past, I wouldn’t know which to choose, BEcause to choose one would seem to take something BEautimous and remarkable from all the others.

I never would have imagined this would BE my story. 

That I would feel this way.

I always was so sure I would want to go back to the time when Timmy was a baby, or a little boy, or…

You see, I canNOT even choose that.

I am happy to BE Here.

Right Now… 


1 comment:

Rita said...

I am also happy to be right here. And I really wouldn't want to go backwards (took so much to get here), but I enjoyed the time when Dagan was little so much! If I ever went back it would be back to those early years from baby to first grade. especially. :)