Friday, June 22, 2012

My ICADs #19-22

 ICAD #19

 ICAD #20

It's NOT easy to put into words how VERY MUCH I am enJOYing participating in ICAD2. It's done something rather extraordinary to my days, my writing practises, and my ideas about making art.

 ICAD #21

 ICAD #22

ICADs #19 to #22 seem to BE magical stepping-off points for me. I'll admit that I love taking a very simple piece then playing about with the framing options on Picasa. I never really knew how that worked on Picnik, or mayBE I just didn't try to understand it. 

Whatever the case, ICAD2 is a patient teacher for the ME who wants to learn HOW-TO use so many of the digital fiddling tools and toys that are Right Here in my wee lappie!!!

Sincerest thanks yet again to Tammy for her brilliance!!!









2 comments:

Dianne said...

colorful and lovely!

Natasha said...

These cards are fantastic. Mine are a jumping off place for me as well, I have so many ideas now that I want to try in my journal. :)