Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ICAD2 Finale... ICADs #56-61

ICAD #56

Little bits: leftover words, cutout octopus, and BIG collage cut into pieces.

ICAD #57

Playing with little treasures and letting my fearlessly fishie character loose.

ICAD #58

Somedays all I want to DO is scatter bits and see where they land...

ICAD #59

Sometimes I wonder if fish dream of flying?! Scraping the bottom of the pile...

ICAD #60

Sorting out my collaging bits and found a few for ICADs.

ICAD #61

All of the bottom is made of tiny bits from recent paintings. 
Loved Embrace wrinkles...they add character quote so I worked round that.
This has been quite an eye-opening experience.
All 61 have a HOME in a wee sort of see-through pocket folder. 

I DO BE Grateful for this experience the past 2 months.
Thank YOU Tammy!!









6 comments:

Kristin Dudish said...

Hooray! Congratulations - it's been fun!

I love the idea of scattering bits and seeing where they land... I may have to give that a try sometime :)

xo
Kristin

p.s. You're right - the wrinkle quote is great!

Unknown said...

I LOVE number 57! Awesome cards!

Andria said...

Congratulations on finishing! It's a nice accomplishment, isn't it? You sure fit a lot of great stuff on one small index card!

Natasha said...

I love your use of colour and collage on your cards. Always uplifting.

And that you have a home for them, I am still not sure what I am going to do with mine. I woke up this morning on the 1st of August and have already thought about an index card idea so I may not have finished completely!! :)

VivJM said...

Super collages! Well done on completing the challenge :-)

Lorinda.C.F said...

Congratulations on finishing Currie! You've made some wonderful collages.